Cumnor have started work on a New Playground at Murphy’s Farm, Curraheen, Bishopstown Cork. The project will take approximately 16 weeks.
The scope of works involved in this project include:
• Excavation for drainage works & foundations.
• Laying of pipes & attenuation tank/ soakaway.
• Connection of new storm sewer to existing drain.
• Earth moving.
• Installation of permanent fencing.
• Installation of paths and play surfaces.
• Installation of play equipment with foundations.
• Installation of retaining structures.
• Installation of footbridge in play area.
• Installation and removal of contractors compound/ site welfare facilities.
• Installation of water drinking faucet and ancillary pipework.